Pultruded carbon spar caps
Fiberline Composites’ pultruded carbon profiles are engineered to purpose and manufactured to fit the specific requirements desired by our customers.
Pultrusion is the most cost effective way of converting carbon fibres into profiles. The continuous process ensures products with a minimum of variation and superior mechanical properties that save significant amounts of material.
Our carbon pultrusion lines run 24/7 and we have a capacity of several thousand tons per year.
Choose Fiberline carbon pultrusion if you want:
- Unique fibre alignment
- Customized resin systems in either vinylester, polyurethane or epoxy
- A continuous process with high and consistent quality
- No wrinkles
- Reduces mould time in blade production
- An experienced working partner with a solid track record and processes that meet APQP standards.
- Carbon spar caps
Typical properties of carbon fibre profiles with Vinyl Ester resin:
- Tensile modulus: 130-150 GPa
- Compressive strength: 1200-1600 Mpa
- Compressive strain to failure: 1.0 – 1.3 %
- Density: 1.5 g/cm3
- Fibre volume fraction: 60-67 %