Fiberline Composites A/S
The protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data is a fundamental right. Everyone has a right to protection of personal data concerning him or her. At Fiberline, we acknowledge and respect that right.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Danish Data Protection Act set out the framework for legal processing of personal data.
We process your personal data responsibly.
General principles of personal data processing
Fiberline follows the principles for personal data processing of the data protection rules:
- Personal data is processed in compliance with the law and in a transparent manner.
- Person data is only collected for specific, explicitly defined and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in any manner that is incompatible with such purposes.
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the specific processing purpose.
- Personal data must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, and any inaccurate or incomplete personal data must be rectified or deleted.
- Personal data is not stored in a form that allows identification of the data subject for any longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected or for which the data is further processed.
- Personal data must be processed securely.
Fiberline will inform you about any collection and processing of your personal data unless we have a legitimate reason not to do so.
Types of personal data
We collect and process your personal data in various manners when you are in contact with Fiberline.
It is necessary for us to collect personal data to be able to provide the services to you that you have requested, and you may choose to volunteer other personal data. We will inform you which personal data is required, just as we will inform you of the consequences of not providing us with the data. Such consequences may be e.g. that we cannot comply with your request.
We collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Contact details such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, title, place of work, etc.;
- The data that you provide us with when you contact us via online contact forms, emails or telephone;
- Profile data in case you create a profile or account with us, including user name and password;
- User information such as technical data about use and views, including IP addresses, in connection with your visits to our website or your use of our applications, also at third party websites;
- Transaction data, including credit card information when you buy goods or services from us;
- Application information, including your CV, if you apply for a job with Fiberline. You will receive separate information about the processing of your personal data when you send us an application.
As a main rule, we do not process any sensitive data about you unless you have expressly consented to it or we are obliged to do it to comply with applicable law.
Our purpose of processing your personal data
We only process your personal data for a legitimate purpose and generally we only process your personal data if:
- You have consented to such processing, or
- The processing is necessary to fulfil a contractual obligation, or
- The processing is necessary to comply with legal requirements to which we are subject, or
- The processing is necessary for our own or third party’s legitimate interests, unless your interests or fundamental rights override such interests.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To supply products/goods, services and information requested by you, or
- To send you newsletters or other promotional material, or
- To manage our business matters and negotiate or perform agreements, or
- To provide general customer service and customer support, or
- To gain customer insight and knowledge of how our different services, including websites and applications, and products/goods are used and to evaluate and improve them, or
- To communicate about various subjects with you, or
- To comply with applicable law.
Disclosure, transfer and making available of personal data to others
Our disclosure and transfer of personal data to others are limited to a minimum and require that an adequate degree of data protection is secured.
We disclose and may make personal data available to others in the following circumstances:
- Recipients who provide services on our behalf, e.g. hosting, cloud computing, IT support, marketing services, administrative services and consultancy services, training services or other data processing. Such recipients are only authorised to process personal data in compliance with our instructions and subject to a written processor agreement; or
- For the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights; or
- If we have obtained your prior consent to disclosure of personal data to a recipient; or
- In the event of mergers, sale, joint ventures, allocation, transfer or other transaction relating to all or some of Fiberline’s assets or shares; or
If the recipient of personal data is located in another country outside the EU/EEA which does not provide an adequate data protection level, we will only transfer your personal data to such a recipient subject to a prior written agreement based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission.
Automated individual decision-making
We may use automated decision-making based on your personal data. Automated decision-making will only take place if the decision is:
- necessary for the conclusion or performance of an agreement between you and Fiberline;
- authorised by Union or Member State law to which Fiberline is subject and which also sets out suitable measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or
- based on your consent.
In cases where we use automated decision-making, we make sure that suitable safety precautions are implemented.
Sensitive personal data will in no circumstances be subject to automated decision-making unless you have expressly consented to it, or the processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of applicable law.
Some of our processing activities will be based on your consent. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you withdraw your consent, we stop processing your personal data unless and to the extent that continued processing or storing is permitted or required pursuant to applicable data protection law or other applicable laws and other rules in force.
Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing performed prior to your withdrawal of consent. As a consequence of your withdrawal of consent we may not be able to comply with your requests or provide our services to you.
To protect your personal data, Fiberline has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures which guarantee an appropriate level of security in relation to the risk involved in the processing and in relation to the nature of the personal data to be protected. The technological development and the costs of implementing the measures are taken into account.
Having assessed the risk, Fiberline has taken measures to protect personal data against accidental and unlawful destruction, or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access to personal data, in particular where the processing includes transmission of personal data in a network, and against any other kind of illegal processing.
Fiberline checks continuously that the processing of personal data complies with the data protection rules.
You have the right of access to the personal data that we process about you, however, with certain statutory exceptions. You may object to the collection and further processing of your personal data. You are entitled to rectify your personal data. Finally, you may request us to limit the processing.
We will delete or rectify any data that may be inaccurate or obsolete.
If you send us a request in writing, we will delete your personal data without undue delay unless we have a legal basis for continuing the processing, e.g. if the processing is required to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or to perform an agreement with you.
If you want to exercise the rights specified above, please contact us.
When contacting us, please make sure that we have the data relevant to identify you, including your full name and your email address. We will reply to your request as soon as possible and within one month.
Information about cookies
When using our website, you consent to cookies being used as described below. You may withdraw this consent at any time by blocking cookies in your browser. You can also delete cookies already created.
A cookie is a small text file that our website may place on your computer or other electronic equipment. This cookie makes it possible to recognise your computer and collect information about the sites and the functions visited in your browser.
Cookies may be used by Fiberline Composites A/S as well as by our business partners. The purposes of processing the data collected by using cookies are
- to run the website, improve and optimise the performance and the user experience of the website and its services;
- to carry out customer and user analyses and segmentation for the purpose of improving our understanding of our users and provide better and tailored services to the users, including you; and
- statistical purposes.
The information that is collected via cookies is anonymous and will not be linked to the individual user.
A cookie does thus not save information about your name, your address or who uses the computer.
You can always reject cookies on your computer by using the settings in your browser. The settings differ depending on which browser you use. However, please note that when you reject cookies, some functions at our website will not be available.
At the website of the Danish Business Authority, you can find more information and read more about the legal basis in the Danish Executive Order on Information and Consent Required in Case of Storing or Accessing Information in End-User Terminal Equipment.
If you want to complain about Fiberline’s processing of personal data, you may contact us at any time.
We will review and consider your complaint, and we will contact you if required to obtain additional information.
We endeavour to handle complaints and objections within one month. If it is no possible to make a decision within one month, we will inform you about the cause of the delay and about the time when a decision is expected.
At any time before, during or after the complaints process described above, you may file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., DK-1300 Copenhagen.
Links to other websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites or to integrated websites. We are not liable for the content on such websites that belong to other companies (third party websites) or for such companies’ personal data collection procedures. When you visit third party websites, you should read the owner’s personal data protection policy and other relevant rules.
Change of this personal data protection policy
Fiberline Composites A/S, Barmstedt Alle 5, DK-5500 Middelfart is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Updated in April 2019